The Coastal Caravan - Full Day Tour to Explore Northern Emirates
Duration: 8 Hours (approx.) 4 Reviews
This full day bus tour enables you to discover the beauty of northern region of the Emirates. You will be accompanied by an expert guide who is going to give you information as you pass through various sites like Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain. Bring your camera along as there will be huge opportunity of capturing beautiful clicks.
The tour takes you to a visit of the four emirates of the UAE including the Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. You will be able to discover natural beauty of all these sites. The tour begins with Sharjah that is termed as the cultural capital of the emirates. Here you will be taken for a visit to the Maritime Museum, the heritage sites and also to the traditional Al Arsa Souk.
Next the trip takes you to the small Emirate Ajman where you can take pictures of the restored Fort we stop at. Ten towards the north, we will reach the Umm Al Quwain home to the ancient fort (Former Seat and Residence of Government ruler and family). The trip then continues to the Falaj Al Mualla. Here the guide will give you all details of the irrigation system of 500 BC. On our way to the Ras Al Khaimah, the bus will stop at the camel race track. Last but not the least we stop at the Jazirat Al Hamra where you can take pictures. This town is the only remaining traditionally built village of UAE and is termed as a ghost-town.
- Discover Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain’s interesting sights
- Explore the traditional Souk Al Arsa and enjoy a visit to the Sharjah’s Maritime Museum
- Enjoy visit to the smallest Ajman Emirate
- View the beautiful ancient Umm Al Quwain Fort
- Admire the entertaining camel race track on your way to Ras Al Khaimah
- Picturesque view of Jazirat Al Hamra
- We recommend light summer clothes according to weather throughout the year in this region. However during winter months it may get cold in the evening, so it is advised to take sweaters and jackets with you.
- Bring quality sunglasses and lenses (photo-chromatic) for people with weak eyesight.
- Some protection for head is recommended when open to sunlight.
- All around UAE, conservative dressing style is observed.
- Swimsuits must be confined to beaches and pools only.
- Both men and women must wear clothes covered from shoulders and knees in public places especially when in villages, souks or shops.
The tour operators have all the rights to cancel or make changes to any of the scheduled programs for any reasons based on government decisions, weather conditions, public holidays etc. The tour operators have all the rights to modify or cancel any tour.
Tour Schedule Details
- Pickup Time:
- Drop Off Time:
- 8 Hours
- Available Day(s):
- Adult Price:
- $ 61.00
- Child Price:
- $ 33.00 (Under 12 yrs)
- Infant Price:
Guides / Assistance
Hotel pickup and drop off
Drinks and meals
Tour Cancellation Policy
Cancel your tour free of charge, as long as you notify us 4 days ahead of your scheduled departure
Tour Amendment Policy
Change your travel dates free of charge, as long as you notify us 3 days ahead of your scheduled departure.